- Registration and Profile Information. When you create an account, we may collect your personal information such as your username, mobile phone number and a photo, if you chose to have a photo associated with your account. If you want to add a child or family member’s name to your account, we collect the child or family member’s name, and mobile phone number. We may collect billing information when you sign up for Premium service. When you register in our app with social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google we receive only your name and user ID. When your register with Firebase Phone Auth we collect only your phone number.
- Toppy. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We collect the location of your designated Location Alerts to provide notifications when arrive and leave special Place.
- Contact phone number. We collect information when you send request to other members of your Family through use of the service.
- Messages and User Content. We collect information when you message other members of your Family through use of the service. We may also retain any messages you send to us.Automatically collected information through the use of technology: When you visit our website or use our mobile app, we and our business partners may collect certain information about your computer or device through technology such as cookies, web beacons, log files, or other tracking/recording tools. The information we collect through the use of tracking technologies includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and how you interact with links on the website, mobile app, or Service, domain names, landing pages, page views, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, browsing behavior on our site, mobile device type, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers, and location data collected from your mobile device. Some or all of this data may be combined with other personally identifying information described above. We use this information to: Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site or mobile app; Provide custom, personalized content and information; Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns; Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns; Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our Users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses or User IDs; Automatically update our mobile application on your system and related devices.
- provide Toppy service;
- create your account;
- identify you as a user;
- respond to your inquiries and emails;